The e-commerce conference, IRX 2017, will feature 6 conference streams alongside e-Commerce clinics and workshops on the exhibition floor. The conferences will touch upon pressing topics including mobile commerce growth, mobile commerce strategy, digital marketing and digital ecommerce. There will also be other activities such as the Start-up & Innovation Zone, SME half-day forum and CMO forum.
The highlights of the IRX e-commerce expo are:
- SME Forum (Half-day) - The theme is 'Building capabilities in a digital age'. In today’s digitally empowered world, find out how you can contribute to the growth and strategy of retail industry through digital marketing and e-commerce.
- CMO Forum - The theme is "The way marketers engage customers". This sponsored forum brings together CMOs and leading marketing executives from the across the retail industry, specifically to discuss current issues and trends, network with peers and learn about the latest retail technology solutions in a comfortable, yet focused business environments. This platform is an unique opportunity for executives to address retail industry challenges and gain actionable insight for retail marketing issues. Attending executives can make new business contacts by sharing ideas and strategies through interactive, peer-led education sessions and enjoyable networking opportunities. The event agenda features engaging presentations, think tanks, analyst Q&As and much more.
- CEO Panel Discussion : “Omni Channel retailing - Digital Transformation, Customer First” - Hear from the leaders and decision makers within the e-Commerce and retail ecosystem, their valuable and unique experiences will help you on building your omni-channel retail business and grow in today’s market.
- E-Commerce University - Offers the best mobile and e-commerce platform for retailers to learn how to build, launch and grow their online business. They learn how the use of digital platforms and mobile platforms can meet consumers' needs, about mobile as the key part of communication strategy, marketing tools and more. Participants will be issued a Certificate of Attendance at the end of the course.
- E-Commerce Clinics - Ask the experts! These hands-on sessions at the e-commerce convention allow you to discuss in depth the key problems or challenges your retail organization faces with our experts; they will give you an independent view, and recommend solutions to help you overcome the hurdles. These clinics will run on both days at IRX 2017, starting from 11:30am.
- Start-up & Innovation Zone - With the theme of “Enabling Business value with Digital Transformation”, the Start – up Zone will showcase new products or services in the digital space. It is an ideal platform for technical managers involved in mobile commerce, digital marketing and omni-channel retailing to present their products to an audience of buyers and influencers.
- Indonesia - China - This Cross-Border e-commerce Exhibition opens up new avenues in the retail industry and technology space for retailers across geographies.
- 3D VR Shopping Experience - Learn all about 3D and Virtual Reality shopping experiences that the new-age retail industry and digital technology promise to unfurl, only at the leading e-commerce exhibition - Internet Retailing Expo Indonesia 2017.