IRX Indonesia consists of a conference and an exhibition.
With plenty of content and features happening right on the show floor, you can keep yourself busy around the exhibition.
If you are serious about transforming your retailing business with the latest ecommerce insights, then you need to attend the main conference sessions. Leading experts from across Indonesia will share in depth case studies, and offer step by step guides to:
- Managing multi-channel marketing campaigns
- What we really mean by omni-channel and how many retailers are making this a reality
- Managing customer interactions with your brand across multiple devices
- Mobile payment and safe transactions
- Delivery logistics with the difficulties of having as many islands as Indonesia!
The 2-day programme designed to help brands and retailers transform their operations will attract 3,000+ key retail stakeholders and 80+ exhibitors who will provide their expertise and innovative solutions on the following:
|• Online and offline ecosystem||• Cross-border e-commerce|
|• Mobile||• Measurement & analytics|
|• Social||• Content marketing|
|• Insights & Data||• IoT / Big Data / Cloud / Tech Innovations|
|• Logistics and fulfillment||
• Payment and security
InternetRetailing Expo is your opportunity to transform your retailing business. Taking your business ‘online’ promises increased sales, international customers and a more engaged, loyal customer base. If you’re looking to progress from offline to fully-fledged online retailer, then you need to learn the lessons from retailers across ASEAN that have tried, failed and succeeded in a wealth of aspects of online retail. Pick the right strategies, execute with lower risk and lower cost, and achieve greater success.
Running in January 2018, we’re currently building an agenda that meets your needs.
We’ll be covering some of these key topics:
• Brands and retailers collaboration
• Reinventing the shopping mall
• Using video to influence shoppers in retail
• Riding on big online shopping days
• Understanding the challenges in cross-border e-commerce
• Big Data and the Cloud
• Is mobile the solution to an omni-channel world
• Women in retail
But why not share with us some of the topics you’d like to hear about or contact us with your case studies. Maybe you’ll find yourself on the IRX stage later this year.